Contact An Intake Specialist Today at 866-951-1824
or Fill Out the Form Below[spacer size=”30″] Just one call with our Intake Specialists will help you determine if Sober Pacific Living at New Method Wellness is the right recovery center for you. Our knowledgeable, understanding Wellness Team will answer all your questions, conduct a confidential, complimentary insurance benefits check and give you the information you need to get on the road to recovery now.
It can be scary, and even embarrassing, to acknowledge the need for drug and alcohol rehabilitation; the resolution to seek treatment is a valiant one. Here at New Method Wellness, we applaud your strength and courage in the face of these highly personal difficulties and facilitate your decision by making the admissions process simple, stress free and comfortable.
When you contact our expert intake advisors at 866. 951.1824, you’ll know you’ve made the right choice for recovery, as our Wellness Team gently guides you through the process with understanding and respect.
During this difficult time, you are likely to have numerous questions about what the recovery experience will be like. Our admissions counselors are ready to accompany you with answers and empathetic support so that you can rest assured that you’ve made the right choice for yourself or your loved one.
With a reputation for excellence, New Method Wellness is far more than just a drug and alcohol treatment center. Our methods for primary treatment and extended aftercare include positive mental, emotional and spiritual growth as well as extensive therapeutic advances that are designed to stop addiction and start the process of healthful, conscious living.[/tab] [tab title=”Step 2″] [spacer size=”10″]
Schedule a Meeting and Tour our Facilities
It is important that you feel comfortable in your recovery environment. You can get to know us and see for yourself if New Method Wellness is right for you during a private one on one meeting with one of our Wellness Team counselors. To visit us today, call for a confidential consultation with our team at 866.951.1824.[/tab] [tab title=”Step 3″] [spacer size=”10″]
Choose the right Addiction Treatment Program For You
At New Method Wellness we offer specialized recovery methods because we know that your issues, your lifestyle and your addictions are unique to you. We don’t believe in a one size fits all answer to wellness, and to that end we offer various programs to suit the needs of all of our clients, including outpatient recovery, an optional Christian recovery program, Dual Diagnosis and even children’s’ programs for families that have been affected by drug and alcohol abuse.
Primary alcohol and drug rehabilitation is an inpatient rehab and detox program. Clients typically spend a minimum of 30 days with us, where they live onsite in one of our beautiful homes with others who are also recovering from addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Extended After Care
Upon completion of Primary Treatment, patients can continue with outpatient treatment while residing in one of the New Method Wellness executive sober living homes. Making the transition back into community, work or school and family life is sometimes difficult for the newly clean and sober person; Extended After Care at New Method Wellness provides gentle support and structured living to help facilitate that shift.
Intensive Outpatient Program
New Method Wellness offers an intensive outpatient program for local patients and sober living residents who do not require primary care but do need additional support for their ongoing recovery. Proven therapeutic techniques, as well as group therapy, life skills seminars, counseling, psychiatry, yoga and acupuncture are combined with a 12 step approach to provide a holistic support system for sobriety. Intensive Outpatient is a five-day per week program.
Optional Spiritual Recovery
For the recovering addict who feels most comfortable in a faith based environment, New Method Wellness offers an extension of their regular programs and methods called God’s Recovery Light.
Sometimes the transition from active addiction and self-destruction to healthy, balanced living is a delicate one and clients cannot or should not return to their former homes. Executive sober living at new Method Wellness provides a safe balanced environment from which to reintegrate back into life, work and family.
[/tab] [tab title=”Step 4″] [spacer size=”10″]
Space is limited at New Method Wellness. As soon as you determine which program is right for you, get enrolled. We will fit you in the minute we have a space available.
What to Bring to New Method Wellness?
Family members may drop off any of these items at our offices between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Mailing Address for Clients (below):
Clients name c/o New Method Wellness
31473 Rancho Viejo Road
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Bring enough casual clothing for 5-7 days (Washer/dryers are available at our sober living facilities).
- Modest, comfortable clothes are best.
- In summer months clients spend time at beach on weekends. Feel free to bring beach gear (flip-flops, bathing suits, beach towels, etc).
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Shampoo*, conditioner*, hair products.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- Necessary grooming and hygiene products.
- Toilet paper and bath soap is provided.
- Bring your prescription medications. At check in you will be required to turn them into a staff member where-upon our staff doctor will assess your medical condition to determine if you should continue or discontinue the medication/s in question.
All linens are provided. You are welcome to bring your pillow if you have a favorite one you use.
Due to the structure of the day and to reduce loss, we recommend you bring only the jewelry you wear constantly.
- Snacks and beverages are provided each day.
- Clients in sober living facilities are issued a $75.00 food card weekly. House van takes clients to the grocery store frequently.
- Bring stationery and stamps.
Reading Material and Music
- To help you focus on recovery, only recovery and spiritually-based books or reading material is recommended.
- Upon enrollment, all new clients are given an ipod shuffle that is preloaded with relaxation and meditation music. You are free to listen to music you like, but if it is music that you listened to while using, it could be detrimental to your recovery process and it is recommended that you avoid listening to it.
- Cell phones and iPods/other MP3 players are permitted in our program, but must be off during program hours.
- Laptops are also permitted in the program. We have wireless internet connections available at all facilities.
- Use of cell phones or computers can be withdrawn if the devices appear to be interfering with a clients’ recovery program.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Alcohol or drugs.
- Alcohol based products (read labels to verify ingredients).
- Weapons of any kind.
- Aerosol sprays, including deodorant and hairspray.
- No perfume, cologne or aftershave products containing alcohol is permitted.
- No see through, revealing, low cut or tight clothing or clothing bearing logos or symbols that glamorize drugs, alcohol or gang activities.
- Anything with alcohol mentioned in the first three items of its ingredients.
- Reading material/books outside of recovery-based or spiritual reading.
- A family member or friend must pick up prohibited items within three business days
- Storage Space is not available
- New Method Wellness is not responsible for these items
Start living again!
Within days of your enrollment you will begin to awaken from the horror of the destruction that addiction has wrought upon your life. You will begin to live again. Isn’t it time? Call now or chat confidentially with one of our Wellness Team Intake Experts and get on the path back to life.
[/tab] [tab title=”Download Our Life Changing Brochure!”] [spacer size=”10″] [button link=”http://newmethodwellness.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/NewMethodWellnessBrochure.pdf” color=”#AAAAAA” size=”5″ style=”1″ dark=”0″ radius=”auto” target=”self”]Download[/button]
Along with initial detox services and primary treatment; our holistic drug addiction and an alcoholism treatment approach helps heal the “wounds and suffering” that alcoholism and substance abuse has created, in addition to those that existed before the severe addiction grew. Upon successful completion of treatment, we offer “life-long aftercare” support to alumni. Our program is very affordable and financing is available.
[divider] Located in beautiful San Juan Capistrano, California (Orange County), 45 minutes south of Los Angeles (LA) and 45 minutes north of San Diego, near the ocean; New Method Wellness (866) 951-1824 is a different kind of alcohol drug treatment addiction center. We offer a new approach to addiction therapy.
Orange County is known for it’s sober living environment, great beaches, recreation, seasonal year-round temperatures and other amenities which compliments the beginning phases of your success in recovery from alcohol and drug addiction. Sober living and extended care is offered as a long-term solution.